In the ”Stable area” we aim for: (”future proofing the situation”)
- Stable architecture building blocks so we ease change management by the use of target architectures that span years and multiple initiatives. This enables us to be in control of an agile future.
- Stable solutions building blocks so we can assure that the solutions build upon the SBB we have decided. This enables us to run many solution projects concurrently and still be able to have complete control over the outcome.
In the ”Dynamic area” we aim for: (”adaptability to any situation”)
- Dynamic behaviour in our architecture buildingblocks so that we easily can reconcider the use and re-use of our ABBs to match the needs of the business.
- Dynamic behaviour in our solution buildningblocks so that we easily can bundle SBBs in innovative ways that maximize the potentials within our Enterprise architecture and Business situation
In the ”Agile area” we aim for: (”simple to work with”)
- Agility in the selection, configuration and lifecycle of ABBs such that the design of composite ABBs can be done as fast as possible
- Agility in the SBBs such that the design of SBBs from the specification of ABBs can be done as fast as possible